Tuesday, June 3, 2008

passport day

at last i have some mood to update tis so long abandoned bloggie...
waoz... im really going TAIWAN!!!! and there are so many things to settle before going... passport is the first step of all and im going to apply it by myself. Feel like im really growing up as i can do everything by my own... but i really dunno where is the immigration centre. So i need my dad's help and in fact still 30% to independent. tsk tsk tsk...lol
got scold and yelled by my dad as my sense of direction is a bit low... (hmm... not that low juz not that good=P... girl ma) and in the end my dad juz sketch a map for me. Based on my own experience... "cheh"... I think i can make it to the right road as he always say "juz go straight only... u juz follow the road sign... can jo... okay??". Then i juz giv a damn blur face to my dad and that's why i kena scold... haiz...
my the one and only guide to the old subang airport...

reach there bout 12 noon and there is pack with people. really dunno why there are so many people... they all no need work meh?? sobZ...
wat pissed me off is my passport pic i took last time cannot use juz bcuz my ears is covered by my hair... wasted for 8 bugs for 4 bloody ugly pics... haiz...
then thought can 'han' one bug for the form but they say the form has to be printed double sited in one paper... zadou... mission failed!!!... spent 10 bugs juz for the forms and pic and somemore those documents... sienz...
after the form is done, we finally took the number and my lucky no. today is 1188!!! so 'ong'... but have to wait bloody long... haiz... good no. also no use jo...

my 10 bugs thingyi and my good no.!!!

during this bored-till-death time the only thing both of us can do is -'zipai' (take pics).... wahahahahaha=D
me n ting wei^^

so many flaggies... so boring me... haiz

finally reach our lucky no. but they wana us to pay 300 bugs and we have to wait for 2 more hours... sienz...
grrr... felt hungry pulak... we decided to go to the canteen to eat lunch loo....
hungry us

ting wei's meal... yum yum lala and kerabu mangga... only 2 bugs... yummylious^^

my meal... yumyum keropok lekor... and overall only 6.50... like the tomyam chicken so so so much!!! this canteen is awesome!!! yumyum

after waited for 2 hours and finally the passport is out!!! so happy^^ my baby passport... today really very tiring and thank god i have buddy ting wei teman me... if not i will bored till death.. keke...
baby passport with cutie turtle^^

There are so many things i have to do next... airplane ticket bookings... hotel booking... waoZ... taiwan!!! im coming!!!

** tomorrow 8tv crews are coming to my house.... so nervous ahh!!!!**

No comments: