Wednesday, June 4, 2008

8tv crew in 'd' house

waoz... they really came to my house!!! im so so so nervous and luckily i have my friends teman me during the so-gan cheong time...
they arrived my house bout 2pm... (malaysian ma... sure will late a bit!!!) both of them wear in purple and they drove a 8tv frontier... so yeng!
they started interviewing me and ask me about my normal life. i really talked like a small kid (no proper sentences) wahahaha... so nervous!!
then he took video in my room... i felt like im really acting in a video... keke...
thx leng wai and pui see for teman me through these time... really luv u guys!! mmuacks^^
tomorrow is more exciting as they will bring me to saloon and boutique to help me change a brand new me!!!! oMG... can't wait!!! keke...

8tv in front my housie...^^

8tv rocks!!!!

**so excited tomorrow!!! hope everything goes fine!!!**

2 comments:

Moriarty said...

you still haven't said why 8tv is coming to your place? :O

jelly said...

wow! glam! some make over program?